Discover, in one day, the fascinating universe of the forge while making your own integral knife. This knife is a classic of the forge: distinguishable by its minimalist design, its blade and wrapped handle are forged from only one piece of metal.
- Explore the basic techniques of blacksmithing and traditional bladesmithing;
- Discover the world of blacksmithing;
- Practise an artisanal activity with a team.
Price : 350$ + tax per person
Duration : 1 day, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Group training, 10 people
It will be a pleasure to welcome you and pass on our knowledge!
Reimbursement policy :
Please note that we will reimburse the integral costs of a workshop if you decide to cancel your presence more than 3 weeks in advance; in other words, more than 21 days before the beginning of the class.
We will only reimburse 50% of the costs of a workshop if you decide to cancel your presence between 3 weeks (inclusively) and 1 week (exclusively) ; in other words, between 21 days and 8 days before the beginning of the class.
We will not reimburse a workshop if you cancel your presence a week or less before the workshop; in other words, if you cancel your presence 7 days or less before the beginning of the class.
If for a medical reason, you can’t come to the workshop you registered for, we will invite you to a future workshop without any additional cost, upon presentation of a doctor’s note. No refund will be made.
For more information about our policies and services, please call us on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at 438-386-9182, or send us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability of Integral Knife Forging for the next 120 days :
- Integral Knife Workshop – June 29th, 2019 – COMPLETE
- Integral Knife Workshop – August 10th, 2019
- Integral Knife Workshop – August 31st, 2019 – 4 SPOTS LEFT
- Integral Knife Workshop – October 12th, 2019
- Integral Knife Workshop – November 16th, 2019
- Integral Knife Workshop – December 7th, 2019
- Integral Knife Workshop – February 22nd, 2020
- Integral Knife Workshop – March 28th, 2020